PECORA is a data warehouse that connects a variety of data sources to provide on-demand reporting and querying capabilities which in turn provides additional support to our consultants to carry out data-driven decision making.
- Database serves as an abstraction layer for all types of data sources.
- Allows a uniform basis for analysis and reporting independent of where the source data is housed.
- Daily refreshed data and pre-loaded computations allow for easy summarizations of up-to-date information.
- Includes a variety of external data sources including animal management data, feeds data and feedlot-specific flat files.
- Also contains its own primary data for feedlot metadata and mapping information, trigger criteria, feed library data, feedlot to RINA mapping and product group mapping.
- This framework makes a variety of daily, weekly and on-demand reports available in a flexible, filterable form.
- A single report template allows for a large variety of reports, as users can enter criteria to customize the summarized data.
- Includes such reporting areas as:
- Processing Times and Products
- Trigger Reporting
- Feedlot Summary Reports
- Non-iFHMS Client Reports
- Calf Grower Operation Reports
- Feeds and Feeding Reports (Summary, Bunk Score, Ration Formulation, Ration Library)
- Drilldowns to support these reports
- Supports the automated emailing of reports that can be based on defined criteria.
- Allows custom reports to be created to provide consultants with data based support tools for solid management decision making.