Resources for all your needs.
Special Projects currently offered include:
- Research and development services
- Recruitment and immigration consulting services
- Strategic input and collaboration
- Fee for service projects
Access to Feedlot Health infrastructure for in-house research and development
Over the last 35 years Feedlot Health has developed the expertise and infrastructure for in-house research and development. Today, Feedlot Health works with multiple organizations, including feedlots and cow-calf ranches, government, publicly funded agencies, and pharmaceutical companies, to conduct research on our behalf as a means of testing a hypothesis relevant to animal health and production. Feedlot Health emphasizes the importance of field trial research collected at the individual animal level to determine biologic impacts and economic implications. These results give decision-makers a concrete answer to their hypothesis to help them determine the optimal solution for their operation opposed to following “standard” value or procedure.
Strategic input and collaboration
The experienced professionals at Feedlot Health have developed a solid foundation of know-how, network and public relations within the North American cattle industry. Through this experience, Feedlot Health has assisted and provided input to multiple organizations as they work through barriers and milestones.
- Use of labor resources
- Labour and management structure
- Employee assessments
- Succession planning
- Accessing government funding
- Government lobby (Provincial and Federal)
- Consultation with financial institutions
- Coordination of alliance programs and value-chain initiatives
- Coordination of strategic relationships with key industry players
- Feedlot Health may partner with clients on specific projects
Fee for Service Projects
- Facility Design/Maintenance
- Feasibility Studies
- Beef Cattle Production Projects
- Green House Gas Credits
- Complex Data Analysis Projects
- Expert Input for Insurance and Legal Matters
- Government Regulatory Activities
- ELISA and NIR Assay of Tissue/Feed Samples
Contact us to learn more about our Special Projects services.